Can a crown be done in one day? Yes!
No goopy impressions. No temporaries. No second appointment. It’s all possible thanks to the amazing CEREC technology right here in our office.
- CEREC crowns are custom-made and designed to blend seamlessly with your smile.
- With proper care, your dental crown has the potential to last for many years.
- The biocompatible porcelain used in CEREC crowns can be customized in shape and color to match your existing teeth.
Discover more about this incredible technology and our high-tech, holistic approach to caring for your smile.
How we design your same-day dental crown with CEREC technology
- State-of-the-art 3D scanner generates a high-def image of the mouth
- Advanced computer technology develops a blueprint for your new crown
- Cutting-edge machinery skillfully fabricates your final crown from biocompatible porcelain.
- We’ll ensure your total comfort while we place your finished crown and restore your smile!
What is CEREC technology used for?
If your tooth structure has been damaged due to a cavity or a fracture more than half the width of the tooth, restoring it with a CEREC crown will restore your ability to chew, speak, and live normally again.
Dental implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth. The CEREC system can be used to create a crown, denture, or bridge that is then placed atop the implant post. Learn more.
When completing a root canal, CEREC technology allows you to receive a finished crown in about an hour instead of waiting weeks with a temporary crown and then coming back for another appointment.
Our dental crown experts
Our team is committed to helping you talk, eat, smile, and laugh with confidence. We don’t want your dental health to limit your life. We’d love to talk to you about our high-tech approach to dental crowns and help you achieve a functional and stunning smile.
Request an appointment and discuss same-day crowns with our team today.
Trusted by hundreds of patients
I highly recommend Sonja Sproul Dentistry. The entire staff is welcoming and makes you feel right at home. The office itself has a great aesthetic and is very modern. I look forward to every appointment!
— Aaron C.
This dental office is amazing. From the amazing staff at the front to the hygienists and Dr. Sproul, there has never been a time when I didn’t feel comfortable and well cared for. They make everything seamless and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
— Mackenzie P.
Outstanding! One of Eugene’s best dentists.
— David M.
Here for a wonderful time, not a long time! Our patients enjoy special details during their same-day crowns appointment.
Netflix & Headphones
Insurance & Financing
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of same-day crowns?
- Time-saving: The entire process is completed in one appointment, eliminating the need for multiple visits.
- Comfort: No need for temporary crowns or messy dental impressions.
- Precision: Advanced technology ensures a highly accurate and well-fitting crown.
- Aesthetics: Customized ceramic material closely matches the appearance of natural teeth.
How long does it take to complete a same-day crown procedure?
Expect to spend about 2 hours in our office, depending on the complexity of your case. This time frame includes scanning, designing, milling, and fitting the crown, all within a single appointment.
How long do dental crowns last?
Your dental crown can last anywhere from 5 to 15 years or longer, depending on how well it’s cared for. Regular dental check-ups and good oral hygiene will help extend the life of your crown.
What’s the best way to care for my dental crowns?
To care for your dental crowns, brush and floss regularly, avoid chewing on hard or sticky foods, and visit us for your routine check-ups and cleanings. If you grind your teeth at night, we may recommend a night guard to protect your crowns and other teeth from damage.
We welcome new patients!
Find out what it means to be at the center of your dental care. Request an appointment today and experience state-of-the-art service.